What is COSHH?
COSHH is the law that requires employers to control substances that are hazardous to health. You can prevent or reduce workers exposure to hazardous substances by:
- finding out what the health hazards are;
- deciding how to prevent harm to health;
- providing control measures to reduce harm to health;
- making sure they are used ;
- keeping all control measures in good working order;
- providing information, instruction and training for employees and others;
- providing monitoring and health surveillance in appropriate cases;
- planning for emergencies.
List of COSHH Assessments below, click on the “Add to Cart” button next to all the COSHH assessments required then proceed to the payment page / basket. If you require a COSHH assessment that’s not on the list below, please email: email@example.com . Use the search facility to search for key words (e.g. Mortar).
Example of a blank COSHH Assessment can be found by clicking on the following link: COSHH Assessment Example