CDM plan offers the following services:
- Construction Phase Plan – Required for all construction work under the new CDM Regulations 2015. The Construction Phase Plan will also include an induction format. Click Here for a plan
- Duty Holder Appointment Letters - Letter templates for Clients to appoint Single Contractors, Principal Contractors and Principal Designers.
- Risk Assessments – We can provide risk assessments for any activity or any plant / equipment used.
- Health & Safety Policy Statement – We can provide you with a health & safety policy statement which shows a commitment to health and safety and how it’s managed. There is also a facility to get an Environmental Policy Statement using the same details inputted for the Health & Safety Policy Statement.
- COSHH Assessments – COSHH Assessments for any materials used during construction (COSHH - Control of Substances Hazardous to Health)
- Noise Assessments – Provide Noise Assessments for any construction activity
- Vibration Assessments – Provide Vibration Assessments for any vibrating hand tools used
- Manual Handling Assessments – Provide Manual Handling Assessments to avoid Musculoskeletal Injuries
- Tool Box Talks – 1 page tool box talks for regular briefings (a signature form will also be provided)
- Health and Safety Documentation – We can provide numerous health and safety forms and procedure which can be included with your health and safety policy statement
- Environmental Documentation – We can also provide environmental policies, forms and procedures to comply with legislative requirements
The documents provided above will be generally generic. On each document provided, we will add a section where you can add site specific measures yourself (if there are unusual characteristics on the site you are working on). Some documents will have blank sections where you fill in the details yourself.
We will be looking to expand our services in future to include Quality Management System documentation to help with getting certified to ISO 9001.
The documents will also be in “pdf” format. And you will need adobe acrobat reader to open / read / print these.
Construction Phase Health & Safety Plan, CDM plan, cdm plan, cdm wizard, citb cdm wizard, citb cdm plan, construction phase health and safety plan, construction plan